Ystd was madness man. It was one of the greatest party ever. Reds and whites everywhere. Overcrowding I should say. Met Casey, Lixian, Azimah, Steph, Jiesi, Angeline, Fung jie and KangYan. Before that, a few of us were having dinner at Fish & Co. We kinda, took our own sweet time la, so only got to meet them around 7.40pm. We were so worried that we would miss the fireworks at Padang as it was reported to "fire" around 8pm. Okay, have to admit that we were behaving like some Auntie.
Once we reached City Hall, we got splited up into 2 groups. Too crowded. It was hard getting pass those gancheong Singaporeans. Managed to catch the beautiful sights of the fireworks at Padang. They were much more colourful and brighter and longer and bigger and
happier, or so I thought. Compared to the other times, I was really mesmerized. How I wish I could just drift up into the sky to join the beauties. Beauties ahh yes.
After that we made our way to Esplanade. Got stucked at the underground walkway.
The escalator terror! We almost got ourselves killed la. Duh. Dont wish to talk about it. Damnit.
Head back to Tampines. I went back home prepare my stuff to bring to Jiesi's chalet while they went to play pool at Pavilion. Took cab back to chalet. I slept the earliest la. Bo bian. Super tired man.